- Allow customers to choose ‘processable area’ when ordering ROCK Planimetrics. This allows customers to select a subset of their scan for processing.
- Add configuration options for ROCK Vegetation Management and ROCK Planimetrics. This includes Corridor Width, Planimetric Resolution, and Rural, Semi-Urban, Urban selection.
- Updates to the checkout/payment flow.
- Export measurements to DXF or geoJson file.
- Allow ordering ROCK Vegetation Management by the mile instead of by the acre.
- Auto submit file uploader to begin processing visualizer sooner for large uploads.
- Add ability to share ownership of a project.
- Add automated Obstruction Report for ROCK Vegetation Clearance.
- Update automated email language.
- Add ability to select export file type (las, laz, xyx)
- Add notice if customer is using an unsupported browser.
- Allow for uploads up to 100 GB per file and add a new file handler.
- Add vegetation violations to the map view.
- Allow for selecting custom LiDAR classification schemes.
- Add real-time end-user messaging to tell users about the progress of their project processing.
- Add ROCK Planimetrics
- Add ROCK Hydrology
- Create automated pdf GCP report
- Add low/medium/high resolution for contour display
v1.18.0 Release Notes
- Point Cloud Compare
- Move project location in map view
- Allow pts, ply, and e57 point clouds in addition to las and laz.
v1.17.0 Release Notes
- Self-serve token and subscription purchases
v1.16.0 Release Notes
- Add BayesMap Strip Align to the marketplace.
v1.15.0 Release Notes
- Move Deliverables into sidebar
- Add Marketplace to sidebar
v1.14.1 Release Notes
- Various bug fixes
v1.14.0 Release Notes
- Update project projection creation.
v1.13.0 Release Notes
- Update GCP handling within LiDAR viewer.
v1.12.0 Release Notes
- Add ability to move the point cloud. This is especially useful to correct for deviations from ground control points.
v1.11.0 Release Notes
- Re-design project creation and edit.
v1.10.0 Release Notes
- Add ability to select and reproject the vertical projection of a point cloud.
- Display demo projects on ‘My Projects’ page
v1.9.0 Release Notes
- Add ability to save lidar visualizer configuration via toolbar
v1.8.0 Release Notes
- Add ability to move point cloud X, Y, Z on export.
v1.7.0 Release Notes
- Misc bug fixes
v1.6.0 Release Notes
- Add folder structure to project view
- Misc bug fixes for LiDAR visualizer
v1.5.0 Release Notes
- Add OGC WKT projection strings
v1.4.0 Release Notes
- Add marketplace
- Add cookie consent
- Add ability to organize users in an Organization
- Add email notifications on processing jobs complete
- Update projections
- Add free tier notification popup
v1.3.4 Release Notes
- Add project tagging
v1.3.3 Release Notes
- Add filtering and sorting to project page
v1.3.2 Release Notes
- Add project map view
- Update project create/edit page styling
v1.3.1 Release Notes
- Add Free tier
v1.3.0 Release Notes
- Allow for deg min sec on GCPs
- Update GCP help text
- Add link sharing by link.
v1.2.8 Release Notes
- Add project sharing by email address.
v1.2.7 Release Notes
- Add contour visualization.
v1.2.6 Release Notes
- Minor fixes for trajectory selection.
v1.2.5 Release Notes
- Minor fixes for trajectory selection.
v1.2.4 Release Notes
- Add Acquisition Vehicle taxonomy to Project.
v1.2.3 Release Notes
- Update internal notifications
v1.2.2 Release Notes
- Minor bug fixes
v1.2.1 Release Notes
- Added LAS and LAZ automatic processing.
v1.2.0 Release Notes
- Added the ability to select your flight lines for processing.
v1.1.0 Release Notes
- Added subscription status in menu sidebar
- Added Power Line classification as an option for ROCK cloud processing
- Added ability to upload photos of ground control points and base station
v1.0.0 Release Notes
- Create a free account using industry security leader Auth0.
- Project listing page.
- Create a new project and upload your R1A data.
- Submit your data for processing.
- View demo projects.
- Use the Rock Cloud Data Visualizer to manipulate and analyze your data.
- View ground control points on the map view and LiDAR view.
- Save annotations and the default view for your LiDAR data visualizer.
- Measure area using the Area Measurement tool.
- Measure distance using the Distance tool.
- View LiDAR data based on ground classification.
- View height profile of LiDAR data.