Rover and Mount points

Quick question about setting up my rover with the Rock network. I’m in central Texas, there’s several mount points down I35, I’m guessing depending on where I am I have to switch the mount point I use. Example, if I’m north of Austin I would point to the mount point in Round Rock, which is north, if I move down toward San Marcos, between Austin and San Antonio, I would switch to a mount point in Kyle…closer to San Marcos. Would be nice if this would pickup the mount point closest to my rover location so I don’t have to manually switch between them. I use an Emlid RS 2 for my rover and most of the time the RS2+ as my base. I really only use correction networks as a backup or to find a benchmark.
I use RTKnet here in Texas, I’m currently just testing out the Rock network. If it’s reliable enough I can save myself about $1600 a year by ditching RTKnet.

Side note: If I try to switch the mount point while using the Rock network for correction in it crashes the Emlid app.

@anejojoe there is an AUTO mount point that does exactly what you want.

Depending on your rover’s location it will pick the closes mount point.

Thanks Alex, guess I just didn’t see that option. I’ll check it out on my next flight.
Do you know if the auto option would work with the M300? Usually I have to fill in everything for that guy when I switch between the emlid caster service and RTKnet…why DJI doesn’t save these like Emlid does puzzles me.

Yes, you can type in “AUTO” in the DJI RTK settings and it works.

1 Like

How do you set the AUTO mountpoint? Just put AUTO in or something else?

nevermind. somehow missed your answer when i looked at this.