Processing after changing point cloud elevation

So on one of my projects I adjusted the point cloud to match my control elevation, I hit save and waited a while. I exited rock cloud, went back in, saw that the control and point cloud still matched, then hit process. However, after processing it went back to be the worng elevation, so my deliverables are all wrong. I did this before and didn’t give it enough time to save I think, but this time I waited. I’m just getting ready to process a dataset and I want to make sure my contours, dtm, etc are at the right elevation in the processed deliverables or it makes more work for me.

Daniel,

I am looking into this now. I will write back when I have more information.

1 Like

Thanks. That one y’all looked at and reprocessed for the example was right when I checked it just now so maybe I’m just doing something wrong. I am just waiting to hit process on another few projects to make sure.

Give us another 20 mins. We found a bug and are pushing a fix now.

1 Like

Thanks for jumping on it. Can we reprocess that North Hampton project of mine after the fix? Thanks

Absolutely, we will let you know once the fix is out and we will re-process your data.

1 Like

Appreciate it. Also I never get emails when it finishes. Idk if that’s a setting on my end but I thought it sent an automated message?

Can you check your spam folder? We do send emails when your job is complete.

1 Like

@Daniel the fix is deployed and we are re-running your processing job.

1 Like