Missing Accuracy Report

Hey everyone, I have finished one of my first projects and everything looks great but I can’t seem to find an accuracy report?

We used - 4 GCPs and had a basic processing. It says updating accuracy report but then I can’t seem to find it in deliverables or anywhere else. Any input?

Thanks!!

If you ordered a deliverable from the Rock Cloud processor, simply click on the “deliverables” tab to where your data is and click on the Accuracy Report (last line item).

I believe that if you do not process anything, you are unable to generate a “accuracy report”.

That’s right, FlyingRadioWaves! Sam, please let us know if you have any other questions about this :slight_smile:

Interesting. I processed a basic Rock Surveyor (twice actually) for ground DEM and contours but I don’t see an accuracy report. Not sure why it would be missing?

https://cloud.rockrobotic.com/share/8b375b3f-c58a-4755-9024-b30ee815069f?overlay=deliverables&view=map&position=1222155.1970146147%2C677158.9030818949&zoom=16

Thanks for the link! If you go to your GCP tab and edit it to uncheck them as checkpoints then it should generate your Accuracy Report.

1 Like

Ahh I figured there would be a checkbox I was missing!