How To Decrease Your Pre-Processing Time

I read this article from the FAQ from the Rock Academy and have a question. First know that my GNSS antennae is mounted to my drone on a fixed mast. Knowing that I flew two test missions in order to get the antennae lever arm values. They are (0.0403, -0.0906, 0.43) for the one flight. And (0.0361, -0.0905, 0.434) for the second flight. These are very close but my question is if I picked one or the other would this cause issues in my data? And if it did cause issues what would they appear as so that i would know to reprocess?

It would not cause issues. It will just adjust the processing time. It should not make a significant difference.

The only difference is that your data may be millimeters different depending on those lever arms. But, note also, when you enter the lever arms during the processing, that is only the starting point for determining the lever arm for that particular flight. Entering it in speeds up the process of determining the lever arm but it is not necessarily the exact lever arm used in the processing.

1 Like

that’s if you use the lever arm guess. I was thinking of entering it in on the GUI like the guide mentions but may use the guess if you think that is better.

1 Like

They both do the same thing. Two areas to enter the same info.

1 Like