Exporting points produced

So the question is, when you produce points from “add points” in the cloud. You can export those points as a DXF or GEO JSON which I have never played with. The DXF file has no GEO data with it. Could someone explain GEO JSON to me or could we just export the “added points” as a txt file of some kind.

I use Civil3D

Thanks

Export as a dxf, when you bring them into a drawing you will have to convert autocad points to Civil3d points. Kinda of a pain, but as of now its the only way I have found to get them in.

1 Like

OK, thanks. When I brought them in to Civil3d it was just a small circle. So I just made points based on the surface i built, but i will try your way next time.

@Alex , would it be possible to have a TXT file option?

Thanks

1 Like

@Blacksix just so I understand correctly, you are asking for a txt file export of measurements made in the cloud?

1 Like

Yeah, whatever order you want to put it in. PNEZD or something like that. We have used that feature a few times now versus GPS data in the field. Tree lines, edge of road it just handy to save a trip.

BTW, outstanding job on reacting to this service. Clients love being able to see a project without needing a program to view it.

3 Likes

@Blacksix I’ll add as a feature request to our development queue. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

this would be great for us too.

1 Like

@Blacksix @Daniel

You can now download point measurements as a CSV!

1 Like

Thank you for the add