Embed option feature?

Is there any way to or add an embed feature so the point cloud can be viewed on a different website outside the rock cloud?

Interesting idea. Would you be willing to expand upon your desired use for this so we can submit it as a feature request properly to the dev team.

1 Like

Example, I would like to do a case study for marketing purposes. Being able to embed the actual point cloud viewer into my company website would be a nice feature.

3 Likes

If this is a much requested and desired feature it will elevate it to the top of the DEV queue. So if you’re reading this and want/need that feature please voice your requests here!

1 Like

Any progress on this feature request? We have the ability to embed dataset examples from our photogrammetry cloud-based software and being able to show off the LiDAR data with more than a RockCloud link would be great!

@Flyoverdata What photogrammetry cloud-based software do you use?

Esri SiteScan & Pix4D suite.

Has anything happened with this? I would like to see this feature as well. It would be nice for marketing reasons to have some projects viewable within our website. @Alex

I would like to see feature like this also. Thanks.

Would be a very nice feature.