We have been mapping for some time and have done hundreds of hours of photogrammetry flights. Usually we adjust out shutter speeds relevant to the horizontal speeds and in some cases switch from shutter priority to full manual control on the camera to ensure that the shutter speed does not exceed the cameras global shutter speeds and or the ISO doesn’t jump up too high while setting the aperture to the ideal settings for mapping. So couple of questions branch from this.
- How do I change the camera settings and modes? Mainly Aperture ISO & Shutter speeds, full manual mode shutter priority and aperture priority
- What is the lowest and least distorted camera setting for the aperture?5.6 seems to be a sweet spot in the past experiences.
- With the DJI X4S we aimed to be below 640 ISO, is this camera similar or is the noise level at higher levels acceptable
- How does changing these setting affect point cloud colorization, will it require boresighting? I expect it would with aperture changes since this causes increases or decreases in image distortion.
- Is there a full spec sheet available on the camera sensor for advance photogrammetry tunning?