Accuracy report before processing

I miss the accuracy report before processing. Why did it change?

Can you provide an example? Accuracy would be determined after Rock Surveyor in Rock Cloud.

I am not familiar with a pre-processing accuracy report. Can you provide more details or a screenshot of what you are referring to?

When I first started using ROCK i thought I remembered adding GCP and getting an report then processing. Maybe Im wrong

The accuracy report is always from Rock Surveyor, you can manually measure the GCP compared to the point cloud before processing if you’d like!

I think you are reffering to the “Known Point” GPS location that it gives you and you have the option to change at the beginning of the PPK PCMaster processing alignment step. When you are getting the final lever arm alignment accuracy readouts when the project is done processing through PCMaster PPK it tells you the general accuracy of the point cloud in the project. Is this what you are reffering to?

@daniel.windham Can you tell us how to get this readout after the fact once that lever an alignment disappears upon completion? Thanks!